Saturday, February 23, 2008

My blog counter is up !

My blog counter is up due to heavy Article Marketing, linking of blogs and sites and submitting urls, blogs & feeds to directories ! I have 30 blogs on Blogger and all counters show increase in the number of hits !

More traffic due to Web Marketing 2.0. But then I am not fully satisfied; I want more traffic.

So Web Marketing 2.0 has done the trick. I created profiles on MySpace, Ibibo, Yahoo Answers etc. I submit my 180 articles to article directories, have 30 blogs and 5 websites cross-linked. I submit my urls to search engines every day !

Hope you will do the same and get more traffic for your blogs

My adrevenue increased fivefold this month. I am getting more checks, apart from Google and Adbrite monthly checks !

Good Luck !

No comments: