Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blog2Wisdom

This is a blog for bloggers, about the Wisdom of Blogging. We will give tips how to blog for fun and for profit !

Yesterday I got a call on my mobile. He wanted some blogging tips! He was recommended by another friend of mine, who knows I am a successful blogger. So this idea arose, to trasmit bloggings tips to the international community.( I am getting checks from Google and Adbrite and so I believe that I have practicalised those blogging tips ). We believe that the greatest donation is the donation of knowledge.

In this blog, Blog 2 Wisdom, we are giving blogging tips, how to blog your way to the Bank and ultimately how to blog to Wisdom, viz - how to become a Self Actualsing person, living in the widest possible frame of reference. We appreciate Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, but do we not quote Jesus, Marx & Aurobindo ?

No comments: